Please fill out form
With funding from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, we are able to offer several relationships classes at no cost to participants. Participants for the state-funded classes are selected based on income. You might qualify for these classes if you are:
- Receiving Food Assistance or Stamps
- Insured through Medicaid
- At or below 200% of the 2018 Federal Poverty Level
Classes taught with funding from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services include the following:
- PICK A Partner- A class for singles or those in a new relationship and focuses on how to pick a partner to date.
- Go For The Gold- A class for singles or those in a new relationship, which focuses on effective communication and ways to resolve conflict.
- LINKS- A class for engaged and married couples that teaches the skills necessary to have a healthy marriage.
If you would like to attend one of these classes and think you might be eligible based on the income requirements, please fill out this online application. Someone from our office will be in touch with you once your application is processed.