10 Reasons to Attend Growing Together
Marriage Works! Ohio offers a six-week class for both engaged and married couples called Growing Together. We’ve had much success with this class in the past, and we’re happy to be offering it again starting Sept. 26, 2019. If you’re hesitant to attend, here are 10 reasons why you should sign up!
1. You can count it as your weekly date night. It’s important to continue to date your partner, even if you’re engaged or married. This weekly class will allow you to forget your other obligations for a short time and just focus on your relationship.
2. The class is taught by a licensed therapist. That’s right. The class instructor is a marriage and relationship counselor who has been working with couples at Marriage Works! Ohio for 13 years.
3. You will get to interact with other couples. The group class setting allows you to interact with others. You will be able to share your own experiences and learn from other couples in the process.
4. You will learn more about yourself. The class curriculum encourages self-reflection. By doing this, you’ll notice more of your habits and tendencies and how they could be affecting your relationship.
5. You will learn more about your partner. The lessons in the class will prompt conversations between you and your partner. We believe there’s always more to learn about a person, no matter how long you’ve been together.
6. The class teaches practical skills. In Growing Together, you will learn numerous skills to better your relationship such as how to resolve conflicts and improve communication.
7. You will grow in faith. As a Christian-based class, Growing Together will teach you more about God and how you can implement faith in your relationship.
8. The class is at a convenient time and place. The class is offered on Thursday evenings, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Better than this, our office is in the heart of Dayton, only two miles north of downtown.
9. Every class ends with a weekly challenge. These weekly challenges will hold you accountable for building a better relationship with your partner.
10. It will improve your relationship! Simple and easy, the Growing Together class will help you have a healthier and stronger marriage.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for the Growing Together class over the phone at 937-262-7010 or online at https://www.trustmarriage.com/shop/class/renewing-our-love/