Description: This specially designed program will strengthen and create better relationships with your mate and with your children. The classes are interactive and engaging with hands-on, skill-building activities for both parents. Your children (3yrs. - 12 yrs.) also learn while you learn! "Educare" provides engaging family building skills with fun activities, games and craft.
You will Learn Skills for:
- Positive Parenting and Rewarding Relationships.
- Managing Children's Behavior with Love and Encouragement
- Effective Communication
- Reducing Anger and Conflict
- Building Trust and Increasing Intimacy
- Understanding Your Children's needs
and Your needs as a Couple
Registration is required for this class.
All Ten Week Pre-Registrants need to attend an orientation before the start of the Family Works Ten Week Class.
Call 937-262-7010 or 1-866-Live As 1 for more information.
This Free program includes:
- "Educare" for your children (ages 3 yrs.- 12 yrs)
- Childcare for your children (ages 3 mo.- 2 yrs)
- Class materials
- Fun exercises, games and crafts