Learn tools to keep you moving forward in your marriage.
Every marriage faces challenges. No matter what challenges you encounter as a married couple, Rekindling Our Love will provide you with the skills and tools necessary to help you in continuing to move forward in your relationship.
This class is designed to help you and your spouse overcome big issues in your marriage, as well as identifying the smaller ones which are known to wear away at unity and intimacy. In this class, you’ll learn how to have a stronger relationship enabling you to have the opportunity to savor all the benefits marriage has to offer.
During your time with us, you and your spouse will learn how to explore ways to:
- Identify possible threats to your relationship,
- Improve your communication skills
- Better convey your individual expectations,
- Manage and resolve problems so that each person feels heard and valued,
- Learning to forgive each other and move forward from past and present hurts,
- Strengthen your commitment to one another, and
- Create an atmosphere intimacy and a thriving marriage.
The intent of marriage is to build you up, not tear you down. Research shows that happily married couples enjoy more benefits in life such as these:
- Longer life expectancy
- More satisfying sex life
- Children that do better emotionally, academically and physically
- 15% higher income on average
Keep your marriage alive and well. Register for Rekindling Our Love today!
“It’s easy to take your marriage for granted and push problems under the rug. Rekindling Our Love will teach you how to be intentional and pursue your spouse daily in healthy ways!
Completing this class will enable your marriage to become stronger than ever!
Purchasing the workbook for this class is not required but highly recommended.
This class is conducted at our office located at 2201 N. Main St., Dayton, Ohio 45405 unless otherwise indicated. This class is held on Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8:30.
Register for your class below: